Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Deer Leap

Steph and I have started getting ready for our trip to California in between all of the house buying things that have been going on.  I will post on the house later as I could not be more excited about it I just am doing my research for the post. 
We made it to Deer Leap on Sunday and did a bunch of the classic cracks and face climbs that are pretty good and I am hoping will get us in gear for Tahoe area and Donner pass/lovers leap. 

We ended up doing one called the monkey that is good finger lock type constrictions in a slanting seam and another called offwidth but it is just a changing crack size the whole way and then another that was a simple ramp type climb but was good to get some feet in of climbing.

I got one picture in of Steph rappelling after we did the offwidth crack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment